skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Julie Sa
Monday, January 12, 2009
I'm reading this new book based on the holocaust. It shows the obstacles that families had to face in order to survive these brutal events. It is a very emotional story and it touches my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(9)
▼
January
(9)
The environment has become more and more trashed o...
Education is very important. Studying is something...
Money is something that the economy is having a di...
The start of a new year is a time to forget about ...
Family is important. You're family will be there f...
Life has twists and turns. It goes up and it goes ...
I'm reading this new book based on the holocaust. ...
Respect is something that comes with a persons per...
Over the weekend I got a chance to watch the movie...
►
2008
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
Julie Sa
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment